Thursday 21 April 2011

panic/sunshine/calm

It's a miracle... I post again so soon! Today I spent time in London on my own to go portfolio hunting, who knew it would be so time consuming, energy consuming and money consuming! So overall quite draining. To top it off the sun was hot and tiring, but if the sun wasn't shining, I would have been one miserable git. I enjoyed an hour in hyde park for some gorgeous sunshine in the hope to get a bit of 'glow' as in the last week of this fine weather I have been glued to my laptop screen (which I fail to see clearly in bright sun) or at work. 
Most people are happy for these two long bank holiday weekends, but for me and many fellow students I am sure, it means less time being able to go to the library, print things, buy things needed for projects, etc.. all in all a bit of a nightmare. So here I am, when I should be editing my 600 odd photographs, having a subtle panic attack. 


So for now, Auf Wiedersehen. For the next few hours it will be me, photoshop and Einaudi ludovico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment