Saturday 23 April 2011

Oh wouldn't it be nice

For a photographic blog I apologise again for the lack of imagery! In the last week I have not left this house, unless it was to go food shopping, or pick my mum up from the train station, or enjoy a spot of lunch in the garden. Otherwise, 10-5, gradually becoming 9am-9pm and even later, I am welded to my laptop with InDesign and Photoshop. So much so that I think my forefinger and middle finger on my right hand have become worn down, not joking. Colours have also started to blend, focus has started to soften and white balance and all that has begun to p*** me off. It's also annoying that viewing a laptop screen out in the sun is just not possible.. Hopefully the weather will hold out for when I do have some time to do nothing!


Sorry that this is short and sweet, but for now, I must try and relax, unwind and forget. 


Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment