Saturday 4 June 2011

Quick update



After much hard work at university a very welcome break came along. Last weekend my family jetted off to Jersey for my cousins wedding, despite weather reports it turned out to be a lovely day.

After a great weekend, the start of the next weekend was to bring even more good news. Our final (but still provisional) results were available, and if my maths is correct I should be walking away with a 2:1. Very pleased indeed.

Now, to write on this blog I have interrupted my packing, which is taking awhile, for staying with my sister for the next month whilst I am at my placement at the Bridgeman Art Library, which I am very much looking forward to! So if I can I will try and regularly update my blog on my time there. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment